Payment Extension Request

To request a payment extension, please complete the request below. A representative will contact you to discuss your options. 

We also have a list of community organizations that may be able to help with utilities. Click Here for a list of those organizations.

Payment Extension Request Form

Special COVID-19 Assistance

United Way of Greater Lafayette has created a new Housing & Stability Hotline! This hotline helps in assisting those who may need help with a variety of difficulties, including rent, mortgage and utility payments. You may call or text 765-201-0668 or go to to fill out their online form and find a list of agencies that may be able to help.