As our community moves from good to great, the city’s economic development team serves as a ready resource for businesses and industries. Lending a hand in redevelopment and smart growth also headlines activities.
Among the city’s economic development activities:
- Programs that nurture and guide city growth
- Opportunities that encourage innovation and startups
- Assistance with site selection, zoning matters, financial incentives and other areas
- National and international outreach
- Guidance for those planning developments or redeveloping properties
Urban Feel, Small Town Real
Urban Feel, Small Town Real highlights Lafayette’s urban core and its attractions. It encapsulates the unique feel of Lafayette’s historic downtown and its walkable, mixed use environment coupled with its friendly small-town atmosphere where friends and family gather for fun and festivities as well as locally owned shopping and dining experiences. Look for special events, activities and promotions throughout the year.