Zoo Camp-in-a-Box combines all the fun of our popular Virtual Camp programs with the convenience of a kit service.
There are two ways to enjoy - order one of our seasonal, limited edition camp boxes, or keep the fun rolling all year long with our "Mini" Camp-in-a-Box Subscription Service (new for 2021!)
Winter Camp-in-a-Box: HOLIDAY HABITATS
(for ages 6-10) SOLD OUT!
Just in time for the winter holidays (and school break!), AND it makes a terrific gift to wrap up for the little animal lover in your life! What are you waiting for...order yours today!
- 3 days’ worth of virtual content accessible on-demand via Google Drive*. Each day includes animal encounters, science discussions, a special craft, and a fun science activity to follow along at home. Worksheets and coloring pages are also included.
- Day 1: "Cold Weather Critters" - Explore animal adaptations for winter weather and cold climates; make your own snow globe.
- Day 2: "Feasts for Beasts" - Feasts aren't just for human holidays! We'll study what some animals eat and make our own festive tree garland that doubles as a wild bird feeder.
- Day 3: "Home for the Holidays" - Take a look at animal gatherings and seasonal migrations and make your very own monocular.
- PLUS a box that includes all of the craft and activity supplies needed to complete the camp. All you supply are common household items like scissors, glue, crayons/markers, and adult supervision.
- A plush animal “Adventure Buddy” for your camper to enjoy.
- A personalized holiday card from a Zoo animal friend!
How to order:
"Mini" Camp-in-a-Box Subscription Service 2021 Theme: Zoo Passport
(recommended for ages 6-10)
Our “Mini” Camp-in-a-Box subscription combines all the fun of virtual learning with the convenience of on-demand access and a pre-packed box of the needed supplies. Perfect for a weekend adventure or after-school enrichment, each month brings a new Zoo lesson spotlighting a fascinating world location like Australia, Peru, Kenya, and more!
Our Zoo Educators will guide your child through a virtual animal encounter, nature lesson, and a science exploration or craft. Your supply box will contain all the special supplies needed to complete the activities (you supply only the basics like crayons, scissors and glue). Fun downloadable extension activities and a special surprise item are included each month! A "Zoo Passport" will arrive with your first box in which to collect a new stamp each month.
*Boxes are not available as individual single-month purchases